- Now with SSL
- Comparing Floating-Point Numbers Is Tricky
- C++ On Embedded Systems
- How to write (and use) a terrible style guide
- Be lazy. Use ranges.
- In defense of smoke tests
- It's time for D to own up
- Time Between The Lines: how memory access affects performance
- Introducing promptd: A few small tools for your shell prompt
- I Screwed Up: On civility in software
- Shipping Culture Is Hurting Us
- Branch Per Feature in practice
- D is like native Python
- Concurrency Matters. A lot.
- How should you introduce people to programming?
- It Begins
subscribe via RSS